These General Terms and Conditions are drawn up in line with the regulations governing consumer protection, personal data, and electronic communications, based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, and international codes for online commerce and e-commerce.
The Perles Spare Parts online store (hereinafter: "online store") is managed by ATech d.o.o., Bač pri Materiji 30, 6242 Materija, registration number: 5433282000, which is also an e-commerce service provider (hereinafter: "Perles").
These General Terms and Conditions cover the online store activities, the rights and obligations of the website visitors and online store users, as well as the business relationship between Perles and the user, as the buyer of the online store items.
A visitor can purchase in the online store as a guest, i.e. without account registration, or as a registered user, i.e. by registering an account (hereinafter: "the user").
By registering in the online store, the user obtains a username that is identical to his/her e-mail address and a user password set by the user himself/herself. The username and password unambiguously define and link the user to the entered data. The registration enables the user, inter alia, faster order execution, insight into past orders, the status of orders, benefit from discounts, etc.
The user may be a natural or legal person, irrespective of their/its legal or status form (including consumers). With regard to these General Terms and Conditions, the consumer is any natural person who acquires or intends to acquire an item from the online store for the purpose beyond their professional or gainful activity. In so far as expressly provided in these General Terms and Conditions, the individual provisions hereof shall apply exclusively to consumers.
3. Availability of information
Perles undertakes to ensure the following to the user at all times:
- Data on Perles identity (company name, registered office and registration number);
- Contact details that enable quick and efficient communication with Perles (e-mail address, telephone, etc.);
- Information on the essential characteristics of the products or services in the online store, including after-sales services and warranties;
- Information on product availability or services in the online store offer;
- The method and conditions of product delivery or service performance, in particular the place and time of delivery;
- Information on the method of payment;
- Information on period of validity of the offer in the online store;
- Information on the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract, and the conditions for withdrawal;
- Information on the possibility of returning the items and potential return costs borne by the user;
- Information on the complaints procedure and information about user support.
4. Product offer and delivery period
The offer of items in the online store is changed and updated frequently and quickly, due to the nature of online commerce activities.
Items marked "Buy" are available and in stock. Such items are delivered throughout Slovenia within 2 working days, unless the delivery service provides delivery to an individual address at a later date. Other items shall be delivered to addresses in Slovenia within the delivery period indicated next to the item in the online store. Each product from the online store shall be delivered within a reasonable time.
Items marked "Send Enquiry" are out of stock. The user can check the availability of such items using the online form. Perles shall endeavour to respond to the user's request as soon as possible.
Items marked "On sale" are available at a discounted price; however, they are subject to limited stock availability. Items marked "On sale" involve items held for sale, items with damaged packaging or cosmetic damage, time-limited sale of items under more favourable conditions, etc. Perles shall provide information on any price reduction resulting from different characteristics of an item (e.g. damaged packaging) in the product description.
5. Methods of payment
Perles shall enable the user the following payment methods in the online store:
– Proforma invoice: The payment details shall be submitted via e-mail. If you want the invoice to be addressed to a company, please enter the exact company address, tax number, and indication of whether you are a taxpayer, in the comments section. Ordered items will be sent to you after paying the proforma invoice.
– Payment via PayPal: In this case, we will charge you a transaction cost with regard to the amount to be paid, as indicated in the order.
– Bankart - credit card: Functionalities of the Bankart (3D Secure System) payment method. When choosing this payment method upon successful completion of the purchase, the user will be redirected to the Bankart website, where he/she can safely enter his/her credit card information. After entering the card data or after the payment is completed, the user will be redirected to the online store, where a transaction status message (successful or error) is displayed.
– Under the contract: Applies to users with whom Perles has concluded payment deferral contract.
The indicated price shall apply for all users of the online store. All prices shall apply only for the ordering of items via the online store. All prices in the online store are indicated in euros, and include VAT, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Registered users without the status of consumer who are entitled to commercial discounts by special agreement with Perles may benefit from the agreed commercial discount.
All prices in the online store are item prices excluding delivery costs or selected payment method costs.
All prices shall apply at the time of order submission and shall have no predetermined validity.
Despite the efforts of Perles to provide up-to-date and accurate data, data on prices may be inaccurate. In this case, or if the item price changes during order processing, Perles shall enable the user to withdraw from the purchase or offer him/her a satisfactory solution with mutual benefit.
7. Acquisition process
7.1. Until order submission
Within the ordering process, the following options are made available to users:
- Login to the online store using an e-mail address and user password, if the user has previously created a user account;
- Search for an individual item within the range of items in the online store;
- Item selection for purchase;
- Add/remove the selected item for purchase to/from the shopping cart;
- Specify the quantity of items for purchase in the shopping cart;
- Review the price of the selected item in the selected quantity, including the calculated tax, if charged;
- Selection of the item delivery method;
- Selection of the payment method;
- Review of the order with the selected method of item delivery, and charged costs of delivery, as well as payment method, if charged;
- Entry of a discount code;
- Entry of additional instructions or order comments;
- Order confirmation and submission.
7.2. Reception of order
After submitting the order, the user shall receive a notification on order receipt from Perles by e-mail. The user shall be entitled to cancel the order without any consequences within 1 hour of receiving the notification. After submitting the order, the user shall be entitled to cancel the entire order, but not to changing the content of the order.
The user may access information on the status and content of an individual order in his/her registered account in the online store at all times.
7.3. Confirmation of order
If the user does not cancel the order, the order shall be subject to further processing. Following the receipt, Perles shall review the order, verify the availability of the ordered items, and confirm the order or reject it by specifying the reason. Perles may contact the user by telephone to verify the data or for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy of delivery.
Upon order confirmation, Perles shall inform the user of the estimated delivery time by e-mail.
After the order is confirmed by Perles, a sales contract for the ordered items is concluded between the user and Perles.
Perles shall issue a written invoice to the user purchasing an item from the online store; the invoice shall contain the costs and an explanation of the right to withdraw from the purchase by returning the purchased item, where necessary and as far as possible. The sales contract, in the form of a purchase order, is stored in electronic form on the Perles server, and is available to the user at any time in his/her user account. The sales contract is concluded in the Slovenian language.
7.4. Dispatched goods
Perles shall prepare and dispatch the ordered items within the agreed deadline, and inform the user thereof by e-mail. In the e-mail, Perles shall provide an explanation of the possibility of returning the items, and inform the user of the contact details in the case of a complaint or delay in delivery.
8. Right of withdrawal from the contract
The right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason under this Article shall only apply to users with the status of a consumer. Users without the status of a consumer (e.g. legal entities, sole proprietors, etc.) may not withdraw from the contract without stating the reason under this Article; however, they shall have the right to return the items and receive purchase consideration in line with the warranty, or material defects of the item.
The user shall have the right to inform Perles, at the contact e-mail address: email@example.com, that he/she is withdrawing from the sales contract, without the need to indicate the reason for such a decision, within 14 days of receiving the ordered items. Perles shall consider the return of items, effected within the deadline for withdrawal from the sales contract, as a notice of withdrawal.
The items shall be returned to Perles no later than 30 days from the date of the notice of withdrawal. Items must be returned to Perles undamaged, in the original packaging, and in an unaltered quantity, unless the products are destroyed, damaged, lost, or their quantity has decreased without the fault of the user. The user may not freely use the items until the withdrawal from the contract. The user may check and test the items to the extent necessary to establish the actual situation. The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling, other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
The only cost borne by the user due to the withdrawal from the sales contract shall be the cost of returning the items to Perles, according to the price list of the delivery service selected by the user.
Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for the following items:
– Items produced according to the user’s exact instructions, which are adapted to his/her personal needs;
– Items which are not suitable for return, are perishable, or expire quickly because of their nature;
– Sealed audio or video recordings and computer programmes, if the user has opened the security seal after delivery;
– Sealed items not suitable for the return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the user opens the seal after delivery;
– Items which are inseparably mixed with other objects because of their nature;
– Digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium, if the items were produced based on the prior explicit consent of the user.
Perles shall return the amount paid for the returned products, or used gift voucher, to the user as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal; any used promotional codes and other discounts shall not be returned to the user in cash. Perles shall refund the amount paid to the user's transaction account. The used gift voucher shall be returned to the user in the form of a credit.
Items have a warranty, provided that this is specified on the invoice or warranty certificate. The warranty shall apply upon compliance with the instructions and conditions indicated on the warranty certificate and upon submission of the invoice. The warranty period is indicated on the warranty certificate or invoice.
Warranty information is also indicated in the item presentation in the online store. When no warranty information is provided in the online store, the item has no warranty, or the information is currently unknown.
10. Material defect
The user may exercise his/her rights with regard to material defect, if he/she informs Perles thereof in writing. The user with a consumer characteristic should inform Perles of any material defect within two months of the day the defect is revealed; user without a consumer characteristic should inform Perles of any material defect within eight days of the day the defect is revealed; in the case of commercial contracts, the information should be submitted immediately upon revealing the defect. The user should describe the defect in detail in the notification of defect, and enable Perles to inspect the item.
Perles shall not be liable to the user with a consumer characteristic, for material defects in the goods which appear two years after the item is delivered; Perles shall not be liable to the user with a non-consumer characteristic, for defects in the goods which appear six months after the item is delivered. A defect in an item shall be deemed to have existed at the time of delivery if it appears within six months of delivery.
Users who have correctly informed Perles of any defect shall have the right to request Perles to:
– Remedy the defect in the item or return part of the paid amount in proportion to the defect; or
– Replace the defective item with a new defect-free item; or
– Return the amount paid.
A material defect shall be considered in the case when:
– The item fails to have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or sales;
– The item fails to have the characteristics necessary for the particular activity or purpose for which it was purchased by the user, and of which Perles was familiar or should be familiar with;
– The item fails to have the characteristics explicitly or tacitly agreed or specified;
– Perles delivers an item that fails to match the pattern or model, unless the pattern or model was of an informative nature.
The suitability of an item shall be established based on another flawless item of the same type, as well as with the statements of Perles or indications on the item itself.
Perles shall deliver the ordered items to the user within the agreed time. Delivery shall be carried out by one of the delivery services – Perles' contractual partners listed in the ordering process.
In the case of item delivery by a delivery service, the user shall be obliged to pay the delivery costs indicated upon order completion, unless the user is entitled to free of charge delivery.
Perles shall use appropriate technological and organisational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments. For that purpose, Perles shall use a 128-bit SSL certificate issued by an authorised organisation.
_______ HELP ________________ shall be responsible for ensuring secure authorisations and credit card transactions. Credit card authorisations shall be carried out in real time with immediate data verification at banks or other payment providers. Card data shall not be stored on the Perles server.
The user shall also be responsible for ensuring that appropriate security measures are in place to protect the username and password, and to use appropriate software and anti-virus protection.
Perles undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user in line with applicable data protection regulations (GDPR, ZVOP-1, etc.).
Perles shall make every effort to ensure that the information published in the online store is up-to-date and correct; however, product characteristics, delivery period, or price may change abruptly in such a way that Perles is unable to publish correct data in the online store in a timely manner. In such a case, Perles shall inform the user of the changes, and enable him/her to withdraw from or change the order.
Perles shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract if a manifest error is identified. A manifest error is an error in connection with the essential characteristics of the item, and all mistakes that are considered to be decisive by store or by the purpose of the parties, and are not confirmed by Perles with full knowledge. This also includes obvious price errors.
Al though Perles strives to provide accurate item photos in the online store, all photos are symbolic and do not guarantee the characteristics of an item.
Perles shall not be responsible for accidental loss, destruction, or damage to a consignment, the absence of contents, or visible signs of having been tampered with from the moment the consignment with the ordered items is submitted to the delivery service. In these cases, the user should initiate a complaints procedure with the delivery service. If a consignment is damaged, the user should hand it over to the delivery service in the same condition as it was received, without adding or removing anything, and by filling in a complaint report. Perles, together with the delivery service, shall make sure that the complaint is resolved within the shortest possible time.
5. Complaints, disputes and application of law
Perles has an effective complaint handling system in place. Any problem encountered can be reported via tel. No.: +386 8 2008 800. The user can submit a complaint to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaints procedure shall remain confidential.
Perles shall confirm the receipt of the complaint, and inform the user of the estimated date on which the complaint should be resolved, which should be within five working days of receiving the user's complaint; moreover, it shall keep the user informed of the progress of the procedure. Perles shall make every effort to settle any disputes by mutual agreement. However, if this is not possible, disputes between Perles and the user shall be settled by the court of competent jurisdiction in Ljubljana.
These General Terms and Conditions, as well as any dispute between Perles and the user, shall be governed by Slovenian law, in the absence of the rules of private international law under which reference should be made to another law.
For all relationships and rights and obligations that are not governed by these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Obligatory Code, the Electronic Commerce Act, the Personal Data Protection Act, and the Consumer Protection Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
In accordance with legal norms, Perles shall not recognise any provider of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes as competent for resolving consumer disputes that could be initiated by the user with the consumer status in line with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act.
6. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
Perles may change and/or supplement these General Terms and Conditions in the event of changes in the regulations governing the operation of online stores, data protection, and other areas related to the operation of the online store, and in the event of changes in own business policy, of which it shall inform users in an appropriate way, which includes, in particular, notification through the online store. Any changes and/or supplements to these General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force and apply upon the expiry of the eight-day period from the publication of the changes and/or supplements, unless a longer period is specified by an individual change and/or supplement. If a change and/or supplement to these General Terms and Conditions is required in order to comply with the regulations, the changes and/or supplement may exceptionally enter into force and apply within a short period of time.
Any user who shall not agree with the changes and/or supplements to these General Terms and Conditions must cancel his/her registration within eight days of the publication of the notice on the change and/or amendment to these General Terms and Conditions, otherwise it shall be considered that the user agrees with these changes and/or supplements hereto. The user shall inform Perles of the cancellation of the registration with a written statement.